August 25, 2020 10:30 AM
Join us on August 25, 2020 at 10:30am EDT for a webinar on collaborative contracts in nuclear sector construction projects.
This webinar will look at:
· Challenges with traditional contracts;
· Opportunities presented by collaborative contracting; and
· How collaborative contracts work with a specific focus on Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) and Industrial Integrated Project Delivery (I2PD).
Strong relationships and contractual structures that reinforce those relationships are changing the way that construction projects are planned and executed, resulting in early cost and schedule certainly while optimizing design and improving safety. Specific project examples to be discussed include CNL Vision 2026 (a program of four nuclear and non-nuclear buildings under construction as part of CNL’s campus renewal) and the OPG Otto Holden Generating Station Unit Overhaul Program.
The webinar will be facilitated by Richard Venerus (Venerus Partners) with input from Bruce Burwell (PTAG), Geoff Capelle (Bird Construction), and Steve Innes (CNL).
A subsequent webinar on September 29 will outline the question of how collaborative contracts are implemented with a specific focus on procurement and team dynamics.
OCNI Presents: Collaborative Contracting with Bird Construction
Date: August 25, 2020
Time: 10:30am EDT
Host: Ron Oberth, President & CEO
· Richard Venerus, Principal, Venerus Advisory Partners
· Bruce Burwell, Partner – Capital Projects, PTAG
· Geoff Capelle, Project Development Manager, Bird Construction
· Steve Innes, Director, New Builds, Canadian Nuclear Laboratories (CNL)
Registration is required, click HERE
Cisco Webex is optimized for use in most browsers, for those using Chrome you may need to add the Cisco extension to ensure full access to the webinar.
OCNI virtual events are a benefit of membership. Registration approval is based on a check against our membership database. For information on OCNI membership please email email@example.com
By registering for an OCNI virtual event you agree to be added to our education and events contact list. You can opt-out at anytime by clicking on unsubscribe or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org