Why Join OCNI?
The Organization of Canadian Nuclear Industries (OCNI) is the leading and trusted voice of the Canadian nuclear supply chain, actively promoting safe, clean, and reliable nuclear electricity. Becoming a member of OCNI makes you part of a select group of members who are shaping the supply chain for nuclear energy in Canada and abroad. Membership benefits include access to the latest research and publications, special awards, and recognition, and more.
OCNI Membership Levels
OCNI offers four classifications of membership:
- Full Members are companies who are a supplier, or potential supplier, of goods or services to the Canadian nuclear industry and who are not controlled or subsidized by a Governmental Authority and having a permanent establishment in Canada.
- Supporting Members are organizations with an indirect interest in the Canadian nuclear industry such as business alliances, support services, training and educational institutes and other not-for-profit nuclear adjacent companies.
- International Supporting Members are a supplier, or potential supplier, of goods or services to the Canadian nuclear industry and have permanent, verifiable addresses outside of Canada.
- Aboriginal-owned Business Supporting Members qualify for a discounted membership fee.
For more information about our membership or to request a membership package, please contact the OCNI team at email@example.com.
Benefits of OCNI Membership
Universal benefits for all classification of Members include:
- Access to member rates at all events and trade shows (in person and virtual)
- Discounted rates for partner events
- Eligibility to display at OCNI managed trade shows (domestic and international)
- Company listing in OCNI’s online searchable directory with a direct link to company website
- Highlight on member spotlight on front page (editorial calendar is based on join or renewal date)
- Use of OCNI’s logo on company website listed as a “member of OCNI”
- Members exclusive information available through our President’s Reports
- Monthly newsletters and industry updates
- Eligible to access federal government funding (GOA) for approved international missions
- Complimentary access to the OCNI offices in Pickering for industry meetings
- An opportunity for active members to participate in post-board meeting conference calls to provide feedback on current issues and activities
- Access to the electronic version of the annual Members Directory, a valuable reference and networking resource
- Ability to sit on OCNI Operational committees and shape the future of the organization
- 24/7-365 access to the members portal including the soon to be launched Job Board.
Full members also receive
- Participation in OCNI advocacy programs
- Full profile in OCNI’s print supplier directory sent to all members annually
“Joining the OCNI was an important strategic decision OARO made in 2021. We knew that we offered innovation solutions that would improve performance and mitigate risks within the nuclear industry, and we also had the nuclear expertise to validate our performance and business benefits assumptions. What OARO needed was an organization like the OCNI who provided a community of like-minded nuclear suppliers and nuclear operators eager to connect with one another and understand how they can support the growing nuclear industry in Canada. OCNI opened all these doors for us.
In the initial few months of joining the OCNI we have participated in several high value webinars with senior leaders in the nuclear and SMR industries. The OCNI has brokered several meetings with nuclear stakeholders across Canada and abroad ensuring that our organization had maximum exposure to the industry. The connections, education and support received has exceeded our expectations, and has accelerated our efforts to connect and become an official supplier to the nuclear and SMR Industries.”
VP Business Development, North America