Why Join OCNI?
The Organization of Canadian Nuclear Industries (OCNI) is the leading and trusted voice of the Canadian nuclear supply chain, actively promoting the production of safe, clean and reliable nuclear electricity. Becoming a member of OCNI makes you part of a select group of members who are shaping the supply chain for Nuclear Energy in Canada and abroad. Membership benefits including access to the latest research and publications, special awards and recognition and various other member benefits.
OCNI Membership Levels
OCNI offers four classifications of membership:
- Full Members are companies who are a supplier, or potential supplier, of goods or services to the Canadian nuclear industry and who are not controlled or subsidized by a Governmental Authority, and having a permanent establishment in Canada.
- Supporting Members are organizations that have an indirect interest in the Canadian nuclear industry such as business alliances, support services, training and educational institutes and other not-for-profit nuclear adjacent companies.
- International Supporting Members are a supplier, or potential supplier, of goods or services to the Canadian nuclear industry and have permanent, verifiable addresses outside of Canada.
- Individual Members can be students, researchers, government officials either from Canada or abroad with a vested interest in the Canadian nuclear industry.
For more information about our membership or to request a membership package, please contact Sarina Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 905.492.8989
Benefits of OCNI Membership
Universal benefits for all classification of Members include:
- Access to Member Only Supplier Days with our major partners/vendors
- Discounted rates for virtual and in person educational and networking events
- Eligibility to display at OCNI managed international trade shows
- Company listing in OCNI’s online searchable directory with a direct link to your website
- Highlight on member spotlight on front page (editorial calendar is based on join or renewal date)
- Use of OCNI’s logo on your website listed as “members of OCNI”
- Members exclusive information available through quarterly President’s Reports
- Monthly newsletters and industry updates
- Eligible to access federal government funding (GOA) for approved international missions
- Complimentary access to OCNI’s offices both in Pickering and Port Elgin for industry meetings
- An opportunity for active members to participate in post-Board Meeting conference calls to provide their feedback on current issues and activities
- Access to the electronic version of the annual Members Directory, a valuable reference and networking resource
Full members also receive
- Participation in advocacy programs
- Full profile in OCNI’s print supplier directory sent to all members annually