Looking to expand your knowledge in the Nuclear Industry, keep on top of innovations, hear updates from industry partners and connect with all the key suppliers and utilities? Our Supplier Days, Technical and Business Seminars, Townhalls, Local Community Events will help you to do just that!
OCNI Event Policy
Cisco Webex is optimized for use in most browsers, for those using Chrome you may need to add the Cisco extension to ensure full access to the webinar.
OCNI virtual events are a benefit of membership. Registration approval is based on a check against our membership database. For information on OCNI membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering for an OCNI virtual event you agree to be added to our education and events contact list. You can opt-out at anytime by clicking on unsubscribe or emailing email@example.com
• All approved refunds are subject to an administration fee to offset system and financial charges. The administration fee is 10% of the initial cost of the purchase. Exhibitors and event registrants have to understand that these events are organized well in advance of the actual date and with a limited number of participants. Food and beverages once ordered cannot be cancelled without minimum 5 days notice.
• Events held in Exhibitor Tents are subject to local weather changes and therefore, OCNI will not be held responsible for damages to exhibitor booths or other items due to storm, wind or rain during the event.
• Please also note that OCNI works closely with all Utilities to ensure staff attend the supplier day event.
• Registrants who cannot attend an event are encouraged to exercise the option of providing a substitute participant to attend in his/her place. A written notification of a substitution will be accepted by email up to two-days before the event.
Organization of Canadian Nuclear Industries
• If OCNI or its event partner cancels an event, all registrants will receive a full refund of fees paid (no administration charge) no later than five business days following the scheduled date of the event.
• All refunds will only be made using the original form of payment. For example, if you registered using a Visa card, any refund will be credited back to that same Visa card.